Friday, January 15, 2010

More on Starting Out

I was tidying a bookshelf last week and came across a printed copy of this article, written by the late Fr. Emile Brière of Madonna House. I guess the title of it must have worked its way into my brain, because when I was mulling over names for the blog, this kept coming back to me. I hope Father doesn't mind me borrowing it.

On occasion, I will be posting articles that I have written for The Bread of Life. Over the years, writing these articles has served as an opportunity to look at what God is teaching me in my daily life and what - if anything - I am learning as I journey this way through life.

I am still working out what form this blog will take. I see writing a blog as similar to writing a magazine article, as I put thoughts together and then send them out to readers. However, it's more likely that blog readers will know me personally, so in that way, it is different. Those of you who have blogs, who have chosen to read mine, please feel free to offer any advice that might help me as I start out.

I hope to put pictures up now and then, so here's a little colour for your day. These were given to me by Daniel and his girlfriend Alexa for my birthday last July. I wisely took a picture, since I knew I'd be craving colour in January!



No comments:

Post a Comment